Business Communication Usances
Brief description of the program
The course is intended for business people who want a complete methodology for cognitive-behavioral decoding and for decoding lies in interactions, and also for acquiring usances designed for improving business communication and etiquette.
Program’s results – benchmark
Participants in this program
Projects generated and implemented
Delivrables of the program
Purpose and objectives for the program
- Transferring professional communication methods, mechanisms, and tools only used by a small group of people highly educated in the business-specific communication.
- Implementing 10 professional communication mechanisms for business.
- Quick and easy implementation of at least 5 professional business communication projects to be used in the business field and in your company.
- Quickly making the necessary changes in the organization due to the fact that it comes from managers who want to replace their old ways with new ones.
- Obvious differentiation between CBC Romania’s program and other training programs on the Romanian market, due to the fact that we use an Integrated Transformational Training Program (TIT®).
Basic concepts of the program
- People’s mechanisms for thought and action.
- Behavioral patterns of those around.
- Scanning the way those around us reason and how they approach things based on their personal way of reasoning:
- Rigor Mentis, precarious reasoning; Reasoning based on logic; Emotional reasoning.
- Decoding the simulative behaviors of others and their attitudes.
- Identifying people with cognitive dissonance and their how they approach profession-related issues.
- Managing relationships with people who have difficult personalities.
- Knowledge and use of assertive and professional language.
- Anticipating verbal reactions and decoding the nonverbal ones.
- Positive behavioral programming of others.
- Managerial communication techniques in the relationship with the team members and with others.
- Deploying communication and behavioral usances in business.
- In-depth skills in using traps and barriers in communicating with others.
Concrete and immediate results of the program
- Complete mechanisms for changing attitudes and negative behaviors and switching to constructive, positive and healthy attitudes.
- Mechanisms for etiquette and professional communication to be used in business meetings.
- Mechanisms for scanning thought and action patterns of others.
- Mechanisms and formats for a professional way of communicating based on the use of techniques for managerial communication:
- Interrogation Techniques; Listening techniques; Techniques for checking perceptions; Feedback techniques;
- Techniques for initiating a negative-constructive critique.
- Mechanisms for addressing and managing relations with people who have difficult personalities and approaching them in a specific way, specially tailored for them:
- Anxious individuals; Depressive individuals; Aggressive individuals; Passive individuals; Schizoids;
- Five turnkey projects which encompass all the necessary mechanisms, methods, to, ls and delivrables:
- Organizational culture with a focus on sharing;
- Organizational culture with a focus on feedback;
- Organizational culture with a focus on assertive communication;