Sales Force Academy
Brief description of the program
The program is unique on the Romanian market as it provides a complete methodology for implementing a consultative selling system.
Like any CBC transformational program, Sales Force Academy has a methodology that is comprised of 24 folders that contain all the mechanisms which “direct” the salesman to sell in a professional and systemic way.
The program consists of 3 professional modules:
- Methods and techniques for communicating with clients;
- Advanced methods and techniques for consultative selling;
- Strategic methods and tactics for negotiation.
Program’s results – benchmark
Participants in this program
Projects generated and implemented
Delivrables of the program
The purpose and objectives of the program
It is to facilitate and achieve:
- Persuading participants to abandon the empirical way of selling and make the switch to a professional and systemic way of approaching clients.
- Transferring sales methods and tools used by professional consulting companies, to the employees from the sales department of our client’s company.
- Implementing 15 professional sales management systems to ensure that all dysfunctions in the sales department are eliminated.
- Providing participants with a business development format which allows them to fully take advantage of the company’s potential.
Basic concepts of the program
- Behavioral usances in business;
- Patterns and mechanisms for decoding and understanding the difficult personalities of clients and colleagues;
- Clients’ mechanisms of thought and action.
- Professional mechanisms, methods, and tools for segmenting, positioning and targeting clients;
- Professional tools and mechanisms for analyzing and diagnosing the company’s business environment;
- Mechanisms, methods, and instruments for formatting and building the targeted database;
- Mechanisms for creating and implementing professional systems and instruments for planning and forecasting operational objectives for positions;
- Professional methods for achieving the job’s quantitative and qualitative objectives;
- Professional tools and methods for contacting clients and closing sales;
- Professional methods and tools for presenting your offer to the client in such a way that it will have an impact on him (in a good way);
- Professional methods and tools for argumentation in your relationship with the client;
- Professional methods and tools for handling objections and closing sales;
- Professional methods and tools for managing the long-term relationship with the company’s clients;
- Strategic action plans for achieving the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the job.
- Implementing a professional consultative selling system;
The concrete and immediate results of the program
Methodology, methods, and tools for implementing more than 40 turnkey projects in the company.
- Reforming the attitudes and behaviors of the employees in the sales department;
- Motivating the employees in the sales department from a psychological point of view;
- System for developing, promoting, assuming and disseminating the quantitative and qualitative objectives for the positions;
- Methodology for segmenting, positioning and targeting clients;
- System for creating and implementing a targeted database;
- Creating and implementing strategic action plans, regarding the achievement of the quantitative and qualitative objectives regarding the sales activity;
- Mechanisms, methods, and tools for approaching consultative selling in relation to the customers;
- System for monitoring and controlling the process of achieving position-related objectives;
- System for planning sales-related objectives, activities, and actions;
- Developing and implementing projects to promote the company’s products and services, through sales and distribution channels.