GM Sales Academy
Brief description of the program
The program consists of three professional modules that aim to transfer a complete methodology to a target group. The modules can be seen as a true arsenal of mechanisms, tools, and deliverables only used in the consultancy practice that is aimed towards reorganizing, developing and consolidating the sales department and ultimately, the business.
The program achieves a complete transfer of methodology necessary for company presidents and general managers in Romania who want to reorganize, develop and consolidate their sales department.
Program’s Results – benchmark
Participants in this program
Projects generated and implemented
The purpose of the program and its objectives
Is to facilitate and accomplish:
- The transfer of the complete methodology necessary for implementing a professional sales advisory system, both on a company level and on a team level.
- Training professionals in advisory and strategic sales so that they can transfer all the information, methods, tools and delivrables to the company’s sales force.
- Achieving a strategic sales coordination system.
- Switching from an empirical sales approach to a professional, systemic and controlled one.
Generating over 20 turnkey projects able to direct and help the participants in designing and implementing a sales management system.
Program’s basic concepts
Module I – Establishing a performant system of consultative sales
Generated and implemented projects
- Methodology for the integrative approach to company sales.
- The design of the argumentation mechanisms in the relationship with clients.
- Methodology for contacting clients.
- Methodology for negotiating the company’s benefits.
- Methodology for closing sales and handling the relationship with clients.
Module II – Negotiation mechanisms, techniques, and tactics
Generated and implemented projects
- Establishing a methodology for negotiating any contract.
- Format for setting-up a negotiation process.
- Establishing professional mechanisms for negotiation, in a step-by-step manner.
- Forming a team of highly-skilled and professional negotiators.
- A systemic and strategic approach to a negotiation.
Module III – Performance Systems in Advisory Sales
Projects generated and implemented
- Designing the sales department positions.
- System for recruitment and organizational integration of new employees.
- System for coordinating the activity of the sales department.
- Strategies for motivating the employees in the sales department.
- Performance appraisal system for sales agents.
- Strategy for increasing and consolidating sales.
Concrete and Immediate Program Results
Methodology, mechanisms, and tools to allow the implementation of over 5 turnkey projects into the company.
Results of module No.# 001
- Professional approach to sales in regards to company’s clients:
- Targeted communication mechanisms for each target group;
- Mechanisms for the integrated promotion of company’s products and services;
- Mechanisms for controlling all actions and results.
- Establishing all the mechanisms and methods of argumentation that are to be used in relation to the company’s clients:
- Creating a “map” of the systemic argumentation process used in the relationship with clients;
- Creating professional argumentation formats; NCAB, Profit Story, etc.
- Establishing a professional customer contact system:
- Creating a format for targeted databases;
- Establishing customer contact lists;
- Establishing the mechanisms for contacting clients;
- Establishing which deliverables are needed in the process of approaching clients;
- Establish a professional format for bargaining the company’s benefits:
- Objections handling mechanisms;
- Mechanisms for objections demonetization.
- Establishing all mechanisms, methods, and tools for closing sales and managing customer relationships:
- Teasing strategy;
- Hunting Strategy;
- Farming strategy.
Results of module No. #002
- Negotiation methodology required for any interaction with our clients:
- Establishing processes, methods, tools and deliverables needed for the negotiation process;
- Establishing a negotiation system that has an algorithmic and procedural approach to customer relationships.
- Format for setting-up a strategic negotiation:
- Auditing the negotiations environment using professional business diagnosis tools;
- Establishing a step-by-step algorithm for approaching negotiation rounds;
- Creating a strategic plan for negotiations.
- Professional format for analysis, reflection, and decision making in negotiating a contract:
- BATNA, establishing positive negotiation scenarios;
- WATNA, establishing negative negotiation scenarios;
- Establishing where the “Bottom Line” is.
- A team of professional negotiators:
- Who know the business usances necessary for running negotiations rounds;
- Who know the mechanisms necessary for decoding lies;
- Who are familiar with the barriers and pitfalls encountered in negotiation;
- Establishing the necessary roles in approaching the negotiation process.
- Format for influencing the perceptions of business partners and for having a strategic approach to a negotiation process:
- Establishing all the negotiation strategies;
- Establishing the techniques and tactics necessary for the negotiation process.
The results of module No. 003
- Establishing and implementing the design of all the positions in the sales department based on a consulting methodology, meaning:
- Determining the skills, competencies and the expertise of the sales agent and sales manager;
- Agent and sales manager profiles;
- Job descriptions for sales agents and sales managers;
- Assigning position-related objectives for the sales agent and sales director positions;
- Activity report records for sales agent and manager positions.
- Developing and implementing a professional recruitment and organizational integration system for sales agents and sales executives.
- Designing and implementing a system for coordinating sales activities:
- Using mechanisms to allocate and disseminate job-related objectives;
- Using mechanisms to increase the level of monitoring and control of the employees’ actions and results.
- Developing and implementing strategies for increasing motivation in the employees that work in the sales department:
- Increasing employees’ involvement and loyalty;
- Increasing the degree of psychological motivation;
- Increasing performance levels;
- Cloning organizational successes.
- Developing and implementing a performance appraisal system for the sales department:
- Establish, disseminate and implement a performance standard, based on a consulting methodology (MOA);
- Establish a system for performance self-evaluation and link it to the payroll system.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for increasing and consolidating sales:
- Professional mechanisms for establishing, disseminating and implementing a functional strategy.