GM Masterclass Academy
Brief description of the program
The program consists of six professional modules and is based on a full consulting methodology that can reorganize, develop and consolidate a business.
Also, the program represents a real arsenal, which is comprised of methods, tools, and deliverables that are used only in business reorganization, development and consolidation consultancy. In other words, the program accomplishes a complete transfer of the methodology required for reorganizing, developing and consolidating a company, from our experts to company Presidents and General Managers in Romania.
Program’s results – benchmark
Participants in this program
Projects generated and implemented
Purpose and objectives of the program
- Transferring a complete methodology to reorganize, develop and consolidate the company, to the top management of a company. In this way, top managers will be ready and able to grow and manage their business professionally, without needing the help of a consultancy company.
- Preparing a team that specializes in business reorganization, development, and consolidation.
- Implementing 20 professional organizational management systems which will eliminate all issues related to operating a business.
- Ensuring the transfer of a complete arsenal of mechanisms, methods, tools, and deliverables necessary to reorganize and develop the company, and the ways to disseminate it to all the employees who are not involved in the program.
- Increasing the motivation and determination levels of the managers involved in the program. The purpose is that the employees involved in the program will have a concrete way of reorganizing and developing the business.
Basic concepts of the program
25% of the whole program’s curricula
- Mechanisms to diagnose the business environment and audit the company’s departments. The approach of this process is based on four consultancy axes, using a methodology called OPAC®.
- Mechanisms of strategic reorganization of the company, using the Consulting Methodology, MOA®:
For more information click here
- Mechanisms for implementing a Performance-based Management (Performance Management®):
- MBO, Objective Management Systems;
- BPS, Business Process Standardization Systems, Organizational Process Mapping;
- KPI’s, Standardizing organization performance;
- PAS, Employee performance appraisal systems.
- Full Consultation Methodology to Achieve “Organizational Development®”:
For more information click here
- Consultancy mechanisms in setting indicators and performance standards;
- Full methodology for implementing evaluation systems, using MOA methodology;
- Mapping structural links, establishing and implementing flows, in order for information to better circulate between departments and roles;
- Developing and implementing a business strategy, and also the corporate strategy;
- Format for reconstructing and developing the management team.
Concrete results of the GM Masterclass Academy® program
- Full methodology for achieving at least 25 projects implemented within the company, made to help reorganize, develop and consolidate the company;
- Obtaining a performance-based climate, which will act as the foundation for developing performance in the organization;
- A reorganized company based on performant business principles;
- A team of team managers, ready to face any business challenges;
- Strategy for business development and consolidation for the next year.
Cristian Pop – GM, Pet Product
Ileana Nicolae – Director Central and East Europe, EMEA Sika AG
Mihaela Aldea – CEO, Monsson Group Romania
Laurentiu Trocan – GM, Rasirom RA
Andrei Ursulescu – GM, Scandia Food Romania
Gabriel Constantinescu – Managing Director, Publicis Events
Bogdan Huidan – GM, Volvo Romania
Mirela Barlodeanu – Director HR/Coordonator HR (Centre si East Europe), Legrand Romania
Andrei Popea – GM, Five’s International
Alina Radulescu – Director HR, Teamnet
Alexandra Popescu – Country Manager, Oxette
Elena Danila – Director HR, Nordic Group