Executive Marketing Academy
Brief description of the program
The program is divided into 6 professional modules and is based upon a complete consultancy methodology needed in the field of strategic marketing, and which needs to be transferred to the target group. The program can be viewed as a true arsenal of mechanisms, instruments, and deliverables only used in consultancy in the field of strategic marketing.
Program’s Results – benchmark
Participants in this program
Projects generated and implemented
Delivrables of the program
Purpose and objectives of the program
It is to facilitate and achieve:
- Transfer of professional methods and tools for marketing management only used by consultancy companies in dealing with their clients. In this way, the company’s marketing managers become their own consultants in implementing all the necessary marketing systems.
- Implementation of 20 professional marketing management systems which ensures the elimination of all malfunctions and a systemic way of operating the marketing department.
- Fast and easy implementation of 20 professional projects, which ensures the operation of the marketing department in an efficient and controlled fashion.
- Rapid implementation of all the marketing systems, which refers to the implementation of all the mechanisms for establishing, promoting, assuming, disseminating and achieving the strategic and operational objectives that correspond to the marketing department.
Basic concepts of the program
25% of the basic concepts of the TIT® program
- Mechanisms for diagnosing the company’s business environment using professional diagnosis tools.
- Mechanisms, methodologies, methods, and tools for market research.
- Mechanisms, methodologies, methods, and tools for segmenting, positioning and targeting the market.
- Methodology used in formatting and reformatting the marketing mix for the company’s products and services.
- Methodology for implementing objectives and performance indicators necessary in the field of marketing.
- Mechanisms, methodologies, methods, and tools for strategic planning of marketing-related activities.
- Mechanisms, methods, and tools for promoting services and products.
- Professional methods and tools for analyzing and restructuring the portfolio of products, services or clients.
- Mechanisms, methods, and tools for promoting products at the place of sale, trade marketing.
- Methodology for re-branding.
- Mechanisms for designing and implementing the marketing campaign for the company’s products and services.
- Mechanisms for designing and implementing the marketing plan.
- Mechanisms for designing and implementing the business plan.
- Mechanisms for designing and implementing the global marketing strategy.
- Mechanisms and methods for setting goals and establishing performance indicators for the employees in the marketing department.
The concrete and immediate results of the program
Methodology, methods, tools in implementing more than 20 turnkey projects into the company.
- Project for diagnosing the company’s business environment;
- Project for devising and implementing a marketing research;
- Project for segmenting and repositioning the company’s products or services;
- Project for the organizational redesign of the marketing department’s positions;
- Project for the strategic planning of the marketing activity;
- Project for devising and implementing trade strategies for marketing management;
- Project for setting strategic and operational objectives for the marketing department;
- Project for the multi-channel promotion of the company’s services;
- Project for devising and implementing a marketing plan;
- Project for devising and implementing a marketing strategy.