Consultancy for the Strategic Reorganization of the Company
Short description of the program
The process consists in transferring the entire consulting methodology needed to reorganize, develop and consolidate a business to the Top Management of a company.
The transfer of the entire methodology is thought to be a perfect combination of an equipping process with all the skills needed for an organizational management consultant and the generation of 20 projects capable of transforming the organization into a performance one.
Program’s results – benchmark
Customers benefiting from consulting
Consulting in Organizational Redesign
Consulting in Performance Management
Consulting in Organizational Development
Transformational Consultancy Approach – Objectives and Goals
- Motivating a company’s top management to get involved in reorganizing, developing and consolidating the company.
- Managing your own change from an organizational point of view and also working along the management team for implementing all the changes necessary in the company.
- Reorganizing, developing and consolidating according to professional business formats.
Consultancy Program Coordinates
Detailed description of the areas of expertise
Consultancy Methodology / Deployment Mechanisms
We own a license for our consultancy methodology and mechanisms used in reorganizing, developing and consolidating a company .
The methodologies used are calibrated for the Romanian organizational and business environment, and our consultants are experts with more than 20 years of experience in the business management.
The concrete results of the consultancy program
- Company’s vision, mission, and strategic and operational objectives, all assumed by the employees.
- Each department and position will have their coordinates for achieving quantitative and qualitative goals set. The methodology used is MOA® (Matrix for Organizing Activities)
- Each department and post will have their hierarchical, decisional, competence, and responsibility levels set.
- Each department and post, of the company, will have the following guidelines drawn:
- The circuit for documents and information which needs to be followed from one department to another;
- Responsibility for the actions taken in relation to the other positions and departments;
- Mechanisms for regulating the relationships between positions and departments;
- The company will meet all the policies, regulations, rules and procedures required to conduct business and obtain………
Each department and post within the company will have achieved, assumed and implemented the following:
- Quantitative and qualitative objectives, and also the mechanisms necessary for meeting them;
- Performance indicators, and also standards for pay, compensations, and benefits;
- Evaluation and self-evaluation systems, following the professional mechanisms for establishing and implementing them (MOA Methodology);
- Defining all management, execution, and business processes within the company.
Developing the following organizational behaviors:
- Brand and company loyalty;
- Volunteering and initiative in relation to the company;
- Open and assertive communication with others;
- Full involvement in the company and desire to take all the necessary actions for changing it for the better;
- Eliminating avoidant and time-consuming behaviors.